ELIGIBLE VETERANS ARE:
- Member of any branch of the armed forces, active, guard or reserves who have been wounded or injured, in a combat or training related event post 9/11.
- Received a permanent VA disability rating of 60% or higher as listed on their VA Rating Statement.
- Have received or will be receiving an honorable discharge.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time post-secondary education or vocational school. Must be a VA approved school (SOF can be flexible on the full-time requirement in certain circumstances, depending on the level of injury and ability to maintain full-time education).
- Highly motivated individuals with the drive to reach personal, educational, and career goals.
- Must be willing to actively engage with mentor and networking opportunities provided by SOF.
“This amazing program has afforded me and my wife the opportunity to go back to school and pursue meaningful careers. Our family is forever grateful.”
Sentinel Andrew Leavine
U.S. Army, Bachelors of Educational Studies from Saint Leo University